Saturday 20 December 2014

Double Dove Sensitive Beauty Bars Fulfils Its Promises and more......

dove sensitive beauty bar review
When I got the chance to try the Dove sensitive beauty bar I was thrilled. I have used the original beauty bar over the years and have always found it a great product, so was delighted to have the opportunity to try another Dove product free with Buzz Agent.

It's always very exciting to get samples to try, practically pouncing on the post man as he nervously hands over the parcels as I snatch them out of his hand. This ritual has been observed closely by my seven year old daughter who now shares my excitement, generally claiming what ever booty there is as half hers. So thankfully there were two bars of Dove in my package. So we have both extensively tested the Dove sensitive bar and it does live up to its promises.

We both have sensitive skin, my daughter more so perhaps. Dove cleans and even softens without leaving the tight dry feel of regular soap. I would imagine if you have exceptionally sensitive skin or suffer from eczema this product should still only be used with caution but for mildly sensitive skin it is definitely better than most regular soaps, so worth a try. But one of the other benefits is that it is a bar, it lasts a very long time, you don't get the wastage associated with shower gel escaping down the plug hole and you really only use what you need to use. I have got to say it has rekindled my love for soap in a bar which I haven't really used for years. So apart from being a very gentle cleanser it is also very good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you