Monday 20 October 2014

Repairing my tired and dry hands - E45 Hand Cream Product Review


e45 hand cream product review
This is my first product review through BzzAgent and so far so good I've been very impressed. I do a lot of gardening and we have lots of pets, so there is lots of hand washing going on, which can leave my hands dry and sore. I do use a regular hand cream which works well but often leaves my hands feeling greasy. I am intrigued to see how the E45 creams compare with my usual cream.

I have been using the E45 Intense Recovery hand cream for several days and already seen a noticeable difference. My Hands are definitely smoother, less dry and although a little early to tell my nails seem less flaky and prone to splitting. Quite a light cream, no over greasy residue.

I have also used the E45 Repair and protect overnight hand cream, which was light and readily absorbed into the skin. However for a fragrance free product definitely had a stronger smell than the E45 Intense Recovery cream


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you